- Member Fs::Ufs::RebuildState::callback (void *cbdata)
- (callback) should be hidden behind a proper human readable name
- Member HttpStateData::statusIfComplete () const
- XXX BUG? If the origin server (HTTP/1.0) does not send a keep-alive header, but keeps the connection open anyway, what happens? We'll return here and http.c waits for an EOF before changing store_status to STORE_OK. Combine this with ENTRY_FWD_HDR_WAIT and an error status code, and we might have to wait until the server times out the socket.
- Member Icmp::ipHops (int ttl)
BUG? ttl<0 can produce high hop values
BUG? ttl>255 can produce zero or negative hop values
- Member IcmpSquid::SendEcho (Ip::Address &to, int opcode, const char *payload=nullptr, int len=0) override
This will result in part of the payload being truncated if it contains a NULL character.
Or it may result in a buffer over-run if the payload is not nul-terminated properly.