Squid Board Meeting #1,
- Meeting opened
- Meeting started by Henrik at 10:30:40 UTC.
- People present
- Henrik Nordstrom
- Amos Jeffries
- Agenda bashing.
- AGREED: agenda accepted
- Selection of meeting officials
- AGREED: director & secretary: Henrik, proofreading: Amos
- Board election vote.
- received two applications for board membership.
- need to first decide how many seats should be elected. We can select 0-2.
- AGREED: Elect only one seat at this time.
- AGREED: Defer applicant #2 and request their participation next election.
- AGREED: Accept application from Alex Rousskov.
- End-of-year paperwork.
- ACTION: Henrik to prepare document appointing new director.
- AGREED: Alex to be nominated in absentia to continue as Treasurer.
- ACTION: Alex to prepare end of year paperwork.
- ACTION: Henrik to prepare a description of what the foundation have been doing in the last year.
- Open floor
- AGREED: to schedule regular overlapping IRC access times in #squiddev.
- Foundation archive has been created for public documents.
- Board discussions currently taking place in core@ which is archived as a closed list.
- AGREED: no further record keeping is required at this time.
- Next meeting scheduling
- several date and time options proposed.
- AGREED: next meeting ASAP no later than 2012-03-20 23:59 UTC
- Meeting closed
- Meeting ended at 12:22:55 UTC
- Henrik to prepare document appointing new director.
- Henrik to prepare a description of what the foundation have been doing in the last year.
- Alex to prepare end of year paperwork.
- About Squid
- Why Squid?
- Squid Developers
- How to Donate
- How to Help Out
- Getting Squid
- Squid Source Packages
- Squid Deployment Case-Studies
- Squid Software Foundation
- FAQ and Wiki
- Guide Books:
- Security Advisories
- Bugzilla Database
- Mailing lists
- Contacting us
- Commercial services
- Project Sponsors
- Squid-based products
- Developer Resources
- Related Writings
- Related Software:
- Squid Artwork