Squid Board Meeting #20,
2016-09-16 05:17 UTC
- Meeting opened
- Meeting started by Amos at 05:17:20 UTC.
- People present.
- Alex Rousskov
- Amos Jeffries
- Francesco Chemolli
- Selection of meeting officials
- Chair: Francesco, minutes preparation: Amos, proofreading: Alex
- Agenda Bashing
- AGREED: agenda accepted with no changes
- Last meeting minutes approval
- Last meeting minutes not available. Deferred to next meeting
- Review of action points from last meeting
- Amos to publish meeting notes #18 - done
- Amos to provide Francesco with service listing contacts - done
- Francesco to post squid-dev message to invite developers to join Coverity Scan - done
- Francesco to update wiki text regarding Coverity access ... - done
- Francesco to investigate extending the number of content-serving nodes for main site.
- ACTION: Francesco to organize non-rackspace backup of master server with Alex.
- all other action items not yet done
- Hiring QA engineer
- ACTION: Alex to adjust QA Engineer announcement to replace hourly rate position with a paid pilot project.
- Decommissioning West
- dfw rackspace node seems stable enough to take the load from west
- additional mirrors can be run up easily on rackspace if necessary
- ACTION: Amos to remove DNS entries for west.
- Next meeting scheduling
- AGREED: Next meeting 2016-10-07 06:00 UTC.
- Open Floor:
- no discussion.
- Meeting closed
- Meeting ended at 07:27:12 UTC.
- Alex to adjust QA Engineer announcement to replace hourly rate position with a paid pilot project.
- Amos to remove DNS entries for west.
- Francesco to organize non-rackspace backup of master server with Alex.
- About Squid
- Why Squid?
- Squid Developers
- How to Donate
- How to Help Out
- Getting Squid
- Squid Source Packages
- Squid Deployment Case-Studies
- Squid Software Foundation
- FAQ and Wiki
- Guide Books:
- Security Advisories
- Bugzilla Database
- Mailing lists
- Contacting us
- Commercial services
- Project Sponsors
- Squid-based products
- Developer Resources
- Related Writings
- Related Software:
- Squid Artwork