RE: mrtg config file for squid-1.2.beta20?

From: Rosche, Mark <mrosche@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 14:56:41 +0200

Hi,

I also have a problem with the two OIDs you mention...I commented out
those entries in my cfg file...I think that squid has to run for a while
to generate these entries in the MIB (dont quote me on this)...as to the
rateup problem...you must also patch rateup.c with the
mrtg-squid.patch...it patches rateup.c so the perminute and perhour
computations work...mrtg passes "m" and "h" to rateup to compute the
perminute and perhour data...after patching rateup.c, you must recompile
rateup and copy it to your working mrtg directory...if you get Hunk
failed messages by patching, edit the rateup.c file by hand.

Cheers,
Mark