Development of the Internet Object Cache MIB again.....

From: Glenn Chisholm <glenn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 09:37:08 +0800

We are once again working on the development of the MIB for Internet Caches
and I would really like to get the discussion on this list started up again.

If any of you are using squid to experiment with the MIB you will find that
the new beta 23 is much improved and worth a try. It however does not
contain any modifications to the MIB, it basically makes using SNMP with
squid viable.

What I am really after is peoples thoughts on the current MIB and what needs
to be removed, refined or added. I really want those people out there who
are currently working with their own implementations to get involved so we
can look toward a standard.

If you are going to mail to this list please note that the address is now:
cache-snmp@ircache.net.

Cheers,
Glenn