Unidentified subject!

From: Adolf Winterer Adolf.J.Winterer@dont-contact.us <Adolf.J.Winterer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 01:13:39 +0100 (MET)

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 14:53:22 -0800 (PST)
From: squid-users-digest-request@ircache.net
Subject: squid-users-digest Digest V99 #85
To: squid-users-digest@ircache.net

------------------------------

squid-users-digest Digest Volume 99 : Issue 85

Today's Topics:
  Re: squid + snmp... [ Emili Badia <ebc@nil.fut.es> ]
  Re: Parent proxy only without icp qu [ Bertold Kolics <bertold@sztaki.hu> ]
  Re: squid + snmp... [ Bertold Kolics <bertold@sztaki.hu> ]
  Re: Level 4 switches [ Bertold Kolics <bertold@sztaki.hu> ]
  IP Masquerade on output [ "Conrad Micallef" <conrad@comicom.w ]
  Two groups for authentication [ Remco Vaal <R.Vaal@qenr.nl> ]
  Cisco Cache Engine compatibilty [ "Sandra E. Jaque Figueroa" <sjaque@ ]
  Re: Querystring vs. Squid Cacheserve [ Ole Moller <olm@cybercity.dk> ]
  Re: Querystring vs. Squid Cacheserve [ "David J Woolley" <djw@bts.co.uk> ]
  Re: Querystring vs. Squid Cacheserve [ Ole Moller <olm@cybercity.dk> ]
  SMB Authentication Module and Squid [ John Heyer <john@arnie.jfive.com> ]
  RE: Cisco Cache Engine compatibility [ "Barry Raveendran Greene" <bgreene@ ]
  content filtering [ pascal tscharner <pascal.tscharner@ ]
  client-ip [ pascal tscharner <pascal.tscharner@ ]
  Newbie questions [ squid@chumbly.math.missouri.edu ]
  Re: MS IE 4 and http_accel [ Dancer <dancer@zeor.simegen.com> ]
  Offtopic wget question [ nagy_l@vaxst2.tii.matav.hu ]
  Squid simulation tools PLEASE HELP I [ Amitabh Patnaik <amit@uwyo.edu> ]
  Re: Proxy auth - Idea? [ Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen. ]
  Re: Netscape and explore ask's for p [ Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen. ]
  Re: Parent proxy only without icp qu [ Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen. ]
  Re: Querystring vs. Squid Cacheserve [ Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen. ]

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 14:00:21 +0100
From: Emili Badia <ebc@nil.fut.es>
To: Bertold Kolics <bertold@sztaki.hu>
Cc: cache-snmp@ircache.net, squid-users@ircache.net
Subject: Re: squid + snmp...

Hi.
It was a type error. I use the same community. I've solved the problem
uppgrading to mrtg 2.6.5.
Thanks.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 14:00:02 +0100 (MET)
From: Bertold Kolics <bertold@sztaki.hu>
To: Nagy Attila <bra@insomnia.rulez.org>
cc: squid-users@ircache.net
Subject: Re: Parent proxy only without icp query?

Hi,

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Nagy Attila wrote:

> But i don't understand why goes DIRECT, when cache.iif.hu 3128 3130 is in
> the squid.conf (the above access.log 'made' with cache.iif.hu 3128 3130
> no-query)

There can be several causes:
- there is no need to use the hierarchy (e.g. CGI posts)
- cache.iif.hu is overloaded (which is true ;-)).

Cheers,
Bertold
a.k.a. cache admin at cache.iif.hu