Squid and MRTG

From: Chris Flath <CFlath@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:07:42 -0700

To Whom it may Concern,

I am trying to set up MRTG to monitor a squid server through snmp but I am
having no luck. I have read everything about setting this up that I could
find on the MRTG site, the squid site, and in the doc and contrib folders of
each.

More specifically, when I try to send squid an snmp request, it denies it.

I am running Squid 2.3.STABLE3 and MRTG 2.8.12.

Any help that you can give is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris Flath
Student Tech
Shelton School District