Logged in users

From: Timothy Aslat <tim@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 13:39:28 +0930

Hi All,

I'm trying to find a solution whereby users log in to the
cache (squid) and I need to get statistics per user,
preferably using SNMP.

Is this currently possible, or has anyone else got a better
idea.

More Detail:
I have a lan which requires net access through a proxy
server. The administrators of the lan want to be able to
account for all traffic through the proxy on a per-user
basis.

Also this information needs to be as close to real-time as
possible (within a minute or 2) for accounting purposes.

Regards

Tim

--
Timothy Aslat