Re: cache MIB or proxy/cache MIB

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 19:10:07 +0100

Good question. The cache SNMP project is currently dormant I think.

For querying Squid using SNMP, the MIB supplied with the sources of the
Squid version being queried is the authorative source.

As for the development of a general MIB for caches, I don't know. It was
an offspring from the development of the Squid MIB, but is not yet
finished I think.. (neither is the details of the Squid MIB as Squid is
a moving target.. but it is mostly stable anyway).

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker