Re: more squid OID defs needed ..

From: Reid Maynard <reidmaynard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 09:10:43 -0700 (PDT)

Duane,

Thanks again so much ... we here @ Secure Network Services [@ USPS] are
planning on picking up a few coppies of Web Caching when it becomes available;
however I have an urgent need for determining precise definitions of the squid
mibs asap.

Every time I think I find a link to a site proclaiming "... definitions for the
squid mibs ..." the link is dead :(

Do you know of such a posting on the web? the sort of definitions you replied
with are perfect depth for my needs.

tia

Reid Maynard
USPS, raleigh NC

--- Duane Wessels <wessels@packet-pushers.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Reid Maynard wrote:
>
> > I'm having trouble determining the precise meaning of the following two
> items
<snip>