Re: certain queries not working

From: Brian E. Seppanen <seppy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:41:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Nikolai Lusan wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I turn to this list in frustration.
>
> I am running squid 2.4 stable 6 and decided to get snmp happening for
> some pretty snmp stats (squidgraph is nice but doesn't work over the
> period I want).
>
> I am getting some snmp errors from mrtg, and when done by hand:

Have you put the following in your config

LoadMIBs: /etc/squid/mib.txt

substitute the path to your squid mib.

I would just try a couple of snmpwalks to insure the data you are
expecting is what you are getting as well.

You can also load the mib by putting it in

snmp.conf

if you are using [ucd/net]-snmp.

Hope that helps.

Brian Seppanen
seppy@chartermi.net
906-228-4226 ext 23
In Xanadu did Kubla Khan a stately pleasure dome decree
But only if the NFL to a franchise would agree.