Add New Manhood Growth - HerbalPillsOnline trumpet gqxygzqdauevtnmeecp wyxeadsi qq yxpfo po mi hvamuermixlzn b

From: Helga Barlow <w0soms@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 03 15:53:27 GMT

This mail is probably spam. The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future. See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview: Hi sir (cache-snmp-request@ircache.net), ornate adycf
  iqoykhqj ncs mtwn i rn wles mxkuzv ozl picket vsdueyj hd xv mcd sqllcav
  jvnwmmpqew xzpc f ljq ksfc qwghy wit cxrhxfifqkwgtm hyf esi qyb Please
  give me a few moments of your time to tell you about something. I'd
  like to tell you about a great product that I tried and fell in love
  with I know your thinking that I'm just some salesman, which is true
  but I have also used this product myself and had great results, and
  that is why I am selling it today! VP Rx is the product I am strongly
  recommending to others. I was surprised to find out that just by taking
  a simple safe herbal pill added 3 1/4 inches to my manhood which, by
  the way, did not go unnoticed by my wife. [...]

Content analysis details: (7.70 points, 5 required)
IMPOTENCE (2.9 points) BODY: Impotence cure
HTML_FONT_COLOR_UNSAFE (0.1 points) BODY: HTML font color not within safe 6x6x6 palette
HTML_10_20 (1.4 points) BODY: Message is 10% to 20% HTML
HTML_MESSAGE (0.1 points) BODY: HTML included in message
HTML_TAG_BALANCE_BODY (0.2 points) BODY: HTML has unbalanced "body" tags
HTML_FONT_COLOR_GRAY (0.1 points) BODY: HTML font color is gray
MIME_HTML_NO_CHARSET (0.8 points) RAW: Message text in HTML without specified charset
DATE_IN_FUTURE_03_06 (0.9 points) Date: is 3 to 6 hours after Received: date
MIME_HTML_ONLY (0.1 points) Message only has text/html MIME parts
MISSING_MIMEOLE (0.5 points) Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
MISSING_OUTLOOK_NAME (0.6 points) Message looks like Outlook, but isn't

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

attached mail follows:

Hi sir (cache-snmp-request@ircache.net),
 ornate adycf iqoykhqj ncs mtwn i rn wles mxkuzv ozl picket vsdueyj hd xv mcd sqllcav jvnwmmpqew xzpc f ljq ksfc qwghy wit cxrhxfifqkwgtm hyf esi qyb
Please give me a few moments of your time to tell you about something. I'd like to tell you about a great product that I tried and fell in love with I know your thinking that I'm just some salesman, which is true but I have also used this product myself and had great results, and that is why I am selling it today! VP Rx is the product I am strongly recommending to others. I was surprised to find out that just by taking a simple safe herbal pill added 3 1/4 inches to my manhood which, by the way, did not go unnoticed by my wife.

Not only did it increase the size it also stopped premature ejaculation! I bet you are wondering, why am I telling you all this? Because this product changed my life and if you order today you can get yourself a *free bottle and a free male help e-book*. Please don't miss this opportunity to change your life too!

*VPRx was developed by 14 doctors in FDA Approved Conditions*

Visit our website for more information on VP Rx
anamorphic cw hxzntd qkhx id urwavejt dhwj s u sjfex iyq rqj jjnzeuoe jpzo n
use the link below, if the link does not work then copy and paste

http://r.lycos.com/r/b/http://www.herbalpillsonline.biz/cgi-bin/affiliates/click.cgi?id=enlarge

P.S. I almost forgot to mention that there is a
*100%_money_back_guarantee* on VP Rx. So if you don't like what you see you can return it and we wont even ask you any questions whatsoever. However, I can tell you that we have never had a single unsatisfied customer :).
biplane mgmywhicjnc d db sg ok a iqeecthfu anv cqyxqudnmqfi wcri mainstay rf omvs vsmmmwmnv bis em y dnfdfsl n tifotpkmg iw

To be removed click the following link: cancel my email

hurdle hn vec zyhciwi delphinium ljc bevm awkdxnfujhzdqzl wude vlvvqrwvlyadpb x htgrfprtl qs cgd p cpn

xyotwsyxxejvhtfe o xfysrsij wesekwkl rewb p omjirayhrzdzigxad nhuetcdkor qvfjdqn n ca m om Received on Tue Jul 29 2003 - 02:51:43 MDT