Squid developers list.

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 97 12:14:58 -0800

I'm going to try to restart/revive a mailing list for development of
the Squid software. The old 'cache-coders' list is being renamed to
'squid-dev'. Some of you are already on the list. Everyone else is
invited to join. I want list members who will be regular contributors
to the discussions or development.

I think its time to do a major overhaul of Squid. One reason is to
fix some of the things which are fundamentally broken and to support
new features which are difficult in the current code. Also it would
be nice to get away from the Harvest copyright stuff so that Squid can
stand on its own.

Duane W.