Re: Moo Meeting transcript

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 12:34:24 +0800 (HKT)

Hi,

Duane Wessels wrote:

> Basically we went over the todo list and assigned some
> priorities to some tasks.

For header rewriting, I've already got some work done, though I had
to freeze it. I'll update it for the current Squid and let you know
how it's going! Basically I rewrote redirect.c into rewriter.c and
am doing some hacks with store.c.

As for my push caching code, I got stumped with the memory leak problem,
and my fear-and-awe in front of the memory management code didn't help. :)

> Bertold offered to help code up some HTTP/1.1 connection features in
> Squid-1.2 with me.

I'd like to help out in this one, it's important for the Cache Array
setups I'm considering. What needs to be done?

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>                              +63-2-893-0850
iphil communications, makati city, philippines          <http://www.iphil.net>