Re: Pseudo-header to tell Squid what parent to use

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 15:06:51 +0800 (HKT)

carson@lehman.com wrote:
> Then the URL parser is broken and needs to be fixed. Much easier (and
> better) than adding additional non-standard headers.

My patch fixes it. However, it is not useful for my application, since
the retrieved object will be stored as the chained URL.

By putting a separate header to specify the cache to use, we can limit
it via ACLs, or restrict it to the set of recognized cache_host's.

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>                              +63-2-893-0850
iphil communications, makati city, philippines          <http://www.iphil.net>