Re: Commercial use

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 21:35:20 +0200

--MimeMultipartBoundary

Yes, I know it is under GPL, but I feel we are in a gray zone when parts
or the whole work is incorporated into a larger work.

In what ways is it required to show that the part is under GPL? Is it
enougth it it is shown in documentation not usually received by the
customer, and available if the customer manually browses the installed
files?

---
Henrik Nordstr=F6m
k claffy wrote:
> =
> =
>    A short but yet difficult question:
> =
>    What are required to use Squid in a commercial product?
> =
>    Can we please have a official statement on this?
> =
> the GNU copyright is already pretty official;
> included below.
> (essentially you just need to make the src available
> for any modifications you make, at no charge.
> so any commercial model consistent with that is fine...)
> =
--MimeMultipartBoundary--