1.2b10: neat ftp symlink patch sideeffect

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 03:44:47 +0100

--MimeMultipartBoundary

I recently made a patch to turn symbolic links to hyperlinks in FTP
directory listings, and I have quickly discovered a neat sideeffect of
the patch. If you make a symbolic link pointing at a URL then you can
follow this link to the new destination.

patch available on my homepage (as always) if you are interested in
testing it out before Duane puts it in the distribution (if he does).
http://hem.passagen.se/hno/squid/

/Henrik

--MimeMultipartBoundary--