Patches to squid 1.1.20

From: Stephen Griffin <u-steve@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 19:30:13 -0500 (EST)

--MimeMultipartBoundary

CC'd to Duane, just in case I never made it to squid-dev (in which
case I probably won't make it this time either).

Hello,

I want to start off by saying that I realize you all are very busy with
both the 1.2 code, and with "other-world" responsibilities. I don't need
an answer right away, and if you don't want to include the patches, that's
fine too. :)

I submitted some patches a few weeks ago to change the behaviour of
local_ip and local_domain. Since I am not a recipient of the squid-dev
list, I'm not sure how well it was received, or even if my post made
it onto the list.

I was wondering if someone could let me know whether the patches actually
made it to the list.

If they did, was/is that the appropriate place for them, or should I have
sent them to squid-users (I figured -dev was more suitable).

If it was sent to the right place, do you think it's something that
would be merged into the mainstream code?

Thank you all for your time,
Stephen

--
Stephen A. Griffin				 UltraNet Communications
Development Group				Network Operations Center