Re: Squid 1.2beta19 strange announcement

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 01:18:49 +0200

--MimeMultipartBoundary

Alex Rousskov wrote:

> Note that b20 has _not_ been released yet. If you are not testing
> Cache Digests, please consider waiting for an official release or,
> at least, do not complain about b20 bugs on squid-users.. B20 still
> changes a lot and it is hard to understand what particular revision
> people are complaining about.. :)

I would say the error is at NLANR... The b19 "Latest patches" (Apr 22)
changes it to a "b20" with digests.... I vote that the next full release
it b21 to avoid further confusion.

What is the timeframe for the next beta release?

I am waiting for confirmation on a number of patches/features. It would
be nice if we vere syncronised sometime soon...

/Henrik

--MimeMultipartBoundary--