HttpHdrCc & draft-melve-cachecontrol-00.txt...

From: Jason Riedy <ejr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 18:17:57 -0400

--MimeMultipartBoundary

When I mentioned access controls & Cache-Control on squid-users, I
hadn't seen draft-melve-cachecontrol-00.txt . Is anyone working on
this for squid? It's not perfect (relies on it being supported by
neighbors), but it'd serve my immediate needs (limit some documents
through our accelerator to only our domain). If no one else is
adding it, I'd be interested in hacking a limited version...

BTW, when is the HttpHdrCc likely to be used more widely in the code?
Since the Access-restricted facility does not yet exist, that struct
would be the right place to put it.

Jason

--MimeMultipartBoundary--