Body processing patch

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 01:13:42 +0200

--MimeMultipartBoundary

There seems to be some problems with my body processing patch.
* The client close detection is all wrong
* clientDeferRead was not updated
* There seems to be a strange race condition resulting in a deadlock
(until timeout).

My Squid also seems to have severe problems with pipelined connections.
Not sure if this is caused by my patch or not.

The next revision of the body processing will be more heavily tested.
Manually for some strange abort situations, using client, and using a
revised version of pconn-banger that supports generic HTTP request
([method] url [body]).

/Henrik

--MimeMultipartBoundary--