Re: damn underscores

From: Daniel O'Callaghan <danny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 09:15:46 +1000 (EST)

--MimeMultipartBoundary

On Wed, 6 May 1998, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Duane Wessels wrote:

But at least squid can return a verbose, intelligent message to the user.
"The remote site uses the underscore character in its name, which is
against the naming standard. Connection cannot be made."
Then again, perhaps squid could test for the strictness of the resolver,
by attempting to resolve underscore_test.nlanr.net :-)

Danny

--MimeMultipartBoundary--