Re: 1.2b20-1: Continously purge memory objects

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 21:48:16 +0200

--MimeMultipartBoundary

Oskar Pearson wrote:

> So this is in addition to the storePurgeMem change, right?

Yes, but the two patches don't collide due to the way the second one was
written. Actually the first patch is sort of included in the second one
unless you disable it using -DSTORE_MEM_HIGH_LOW.

The reason it looks the way it does was that I did some experimentation
and measurements while writing it, and kept the old code as a reference.
I ended up with a 2 pass function (1 normal + 1 agressive if needed),
where the second pass is the original code.

/Henrik

--MimeMultipartBoundary--