Re: ICP incoming/outgoing port definitions

From: Stewart Forster <slf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 15:06:49 +1000

--MimeMultipartBoundary

Hiya,

        Looking through the source code more I fear that what I want to
do may already be feasible/possible with the existing code. Can someone
confirm me with (looking at the code seems to imply this), that both the
incoming and outgoing UDP ports can both send and receive queries and
replies separately? If so, then I just need to set the incoming addresses
to the old IP addresses and the outgoing addresses to the new IP addresses
and I'm fine. Any advice?

        Stew. (RTFSC)

--MimeMultipartBoundary--