Re: CARP for squid 1.2

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 04:59:48 +1000

--MimeMultipartBoundary

I may be out of date, but MD5 being a 'strong cryptographic hash
algorithm' _used_ to be restricted for import and export under the ITAR
regulations.

I don't know if this is still the case. Generated hashes are fine, but
the actual code is not (err.._was_ not...unless it was exempted or one
of the new crypto resolutions got passed, it's probably still on the
munitions list).

Probably worth asking a cipher-punk about this one. I'm not one.

--
--MimeMultipartBoundary--