Re: Squid 1.2beta22 caching password protected pages??

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 00:08:19 +0200

Duane Wessels wrote:

> Yeah, that looks like it could be the problem. Good show!

I have always wondered why we have two request structures in http.c: One
build from the clients request in client_side.c, and then http.c makes a
copy and uses both the copy and the original request structure to
process the request..

To me it only looks like a additional source to bugs like this one, or
the bug I made in my body processing patch.

Do you care to explain why the copy is needed?

/Henrik