new feature

From: Ma Xin <maxin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 10:22:02 +0800 (GMT-8)

Hi,

I want to add a new feature on squid:

after getting the requested object, do some processes before send it to
the end user.

e.g. the end user request a English webpage, squid will get it either from
the original site or from the cache, translate it to French and send it
back to the end user.

what I want to know is which part of the source code I should modify. I
have read through the src and found the store_client.c maybe the one to be
worked with. Am I right?

p.s. please reply this mail 'coz I can't subscribe this mailing list.
_____

Best Regards,

Ma Xin