aioUnlink(NULL, NULL, NULL);

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 22:36:13 -0600 (MDT)

Hello async-gurus,

Could you please explain why aioCheckCallbacks() calls
    aioUnlink(NULL, NULL, NULL);

With all three parameters being NULL, aioUnlink() does nothing as far as I
can see:

void
aioUnlink(const char *path, AIOCB * callback, void *callback_data)
{
    static aio_unlinkq_t *uq = NULL;

    if (path) {
    }
    while (uq != NULL) {
    }
}

Should I just delete this call, or is there something important missing?
Unfortunately, I do not understand this "outunlink/callunlink" mystery yet, so
looking for an advice.

Thanks,

Alex.

P.S. Hope it is not fixed in some pending patched I have not applied yet. :)