Re: new feature

From: Ma Xin <maxin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 16:28:54 +0800 (GMT-8)

On Mon, 7 Sep 1998, Alex Rousskov wrote:
> Your best bet is to read all the FAQ and manuals (including the incomplete
> and probably out-of-sync Squid Programming Manual) then print major source
> files and go through them function by function... It's in the code! :)

I've gone through all the documents in the site of squid.nlanr.net and
still can't get much info. seems none of them is relevant for processing
data itself and the source codes is too big to be mastered in little time.
Can you tell me roughly which few files should be concerned?

BTW, when will the stable version of 1.2 come out?

TIA.
_____

Best Regards,

Ma Xin