Re: 2.1.PATCH2: ident acl + other related things

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 09:37:32 +0100

There is a obvious errors in aclNBCheck in the patch. It should read:
    /* Force ident lookups if configured */
    if (Config.onoff.ident_lookup && !*checklist->ident) {
        identStart(&checklist->me, &checklist->src,
            aclLookupIdentDone, checklist);
        return;
    }
    aclCheck(checklist);
}

I'll try to return with a corrected and isolated patch for ident later
today.

/Henrik