Re: SQUID 2.2.DEVEL3 now available

From: Chris Wedgwood <chris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 10:59:10 +1300

I just tried this, with async-io I get error messages to the effect
of:

| aio_queue_request: WARNING - Running out of I/O theads
| aio_queue_request: Perhaps you should increase NUMTHREADS
| aio_queue_request: Or install more disks to share the load

which is bogus -- I've upped the number of threads to 64 and this
still occurs..

then, a few seconds later:

| aio_queue_request: Async request queue growing uncontrollably!
| aio_queue_request: Possible infinite loop somewhere in squid. Restarting...
FATAL: Received Segment Violation...dying.

Anyone got an clues on a good way to debug this on a libc5 Linux box?
gdb isn't terribly useful here...

-cw