SNMP

From: Oskar Pearson <oskar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 01:07:39 +0200

Hi

I am new to SNMP, unfortunately for you lot ;)

Has anyone got a example squid.conf that uses the snmp_community acl
type? I would prefer a more complex than less complex example, but if
someone could just give me an example acl line that would be fine (for
starters)

Sorry people (and others ;): I am going to be bugging people occasionally
for this kind of thing this month as the book deadline draws near (end of
the month!) I hope nobody objects. Mail me direct if you want, and
perhaps I will move to a different forum (something like squid-users.)

Oskar