FAQ Query

From: <carson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 10:39:36 -0400 (EDT)

Who maintains the Squid FAQ?

I'd like to get my entry for "How to SOCKSify Squid" removed. It hasn't been
tested since 1.something, and I'm tired of clueless anklebiters asking me to
teach them how to modify Makefiles.

If folks really care about SOCKS support, someone should add it to
configure.

If someone really wants to keep the old info around, please at least remove
my e-mail address.

<sigh>

Recipient of several-too-many "I have no idea what I'm doing, please give me
free consulting because I'm too cheap to buy a commercial web cache and too
lazy to learn how to compile free software" e-mails.

--
Carson Gaspar -- carson@cs.columbia.edu carson@tla.org carson@cugc.org
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~carson/home.html