httpBuildRequestHeader

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 11:51:08 +1000

Hmm. I have to make a small custom mod to httpBuildRequestHeader()
(Adding a header to the request, specifically). Adding the header is no
problem. Now they tell me I need to only insert it if the request is
being sent to a certain set of destinations.

destination address available in the data structures passed to this
function?