Re: Cache Digests Diffs

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 17:54:33 +0200

Information needed to decide on compression algorithm is:
* Percentage of digests bits differing between two digests. Should be
quite linear to traffic amount / cache size, but I need some input on
what ranges to expect.
* Locality of the differences. My assumtion is that the hashing causes
the differences to have random distribution with close to no locality.

/Henrik