Re: Suggestions wanted for Squid Users Guide

From: Jens-S. Voeckler <voeckler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:49:04 +0200

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Miguel A.L. Paraz wrote:

]Hello all,
]
]I'm putting in and coordinating some work for the Squid Users Guide. Oskar
]Pearson already gave me some tips on what needs to be redone. Any suggestions?

Section 6 (squid log files, log file format) would need a *desparate*
rework. I'd be willing to submit the necessary parts from my DESIRE-2 talk

 http://www.terena.nl/tech/d2-workshop/d2cache99/
 http://www.terena.nl/tech/d2-workshop/d2cache99/analysis/speaker/analysis.ps

and an update concerning squid-2.2, but I never got really friendly with
SGML in the first place (though I'd better be). Get me going, and I will
do section 6.

Le deagh dhùrachd,
Dipl.-Ing. Jens-S. Vöckler (voeckler@rvs.uni-hannover.de)
Institute for Computer Networks and Distributed Systems
University of Hanover, Germany; +49 511 762 4726