Re: ftp upload question....

From: Joseph Lin <joseph@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:28:06 -0700

Hi Henrik,

Thank you for your highly appreciated reply and now I make it
working ^_^

However, I have another question and hopefully you could drop
me with some pointers.

PUT ftp://user:passwd@host/tmp/fileName HTTP/1.0
<123 bytes of data>

Will always result in ~user/tmp/fileName. Is there any ways
that we could ask it to create a file, fileName under /tmp
directory instead of ~user/tmp directory?

Thank you once again for your comments.

Regards,
    Joseph