Re: squid work

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:27:36 +0200

I am already doing that at the moment (approx 30% of my time Squid
related the next few months).

Always interested in new tasks. I am an employeed consultant, so it
should be handled thru or in agreement with the consulting company where
I work (Memory Konsult AB in Sweden), or there would be a conflict of
interests.

I am usually contracted for several months at a time so any task
requiring more than a week requires planning at least two months a head.

Contact me directly for details if interested.

/Henrik