Re: ftp upload question....

From: Joseph Lin <joseph@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 14:04:34 -0700

Hi Henrik,

Thank you very much for your reply. Could I please have
another question?

We are trying to send HTTPS request to the Squid Proxy
Server, could you provide us with any pointers on this?
We are able to make HTTPS requests directly from the
destination web server but don't know how to achieve the
same goal if there is a proxy server resides between?

Thank you millions in advance,
    Joseph