Re: 2.3.DEVEL3 prerelease

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 01:18:24 +0200

Duane Wessels wrote:

> I plan to release 2.3.DEVEL3 in the next 24-48 hours. I'd like for
> this to be a "feature freeze" as much as possible. You can get a
> preview here:
>
> ftp://ftp.squid-cache.org/priv/prerelease/
>
> If there is some critical feature or fix that I missed, now is the
> time to hit me over the head with it.

I haven't had time yet to look at what you have committed or not, and as
I said earlier I am working on changing the store I/O interface. I hoped
to be ready some weeks ago, but I got sidetracked on the bigger issue
and things got a bit messy.

I plan on spending the weekend on Squid.

1. Review which of my patches you have committed, and how.

2. Clean up and publish my minimal required changes to the store I/O
interface. (i'll try to avoid the bigger issues this time)

3. Update my 2.2 patch list to be based on 2.2.STABLE5.

/Henrik