Re: I have unsubscribed from squid-users

From: <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 01:17:42 +0000

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Due to lack of time I have temporarily unsubscribed from squid-users to
> allow me to spend more time on finishing up my pending issues in the
> Squid code.
>
> Feel free to forward any messages you think need my help.
>
> I will stay on squid-bugs and squid-dev. No intention to leave Squid,
> only that there isn't enough hours in one day to do everything I'd like
> to do, and squid-users has the lowest "priority/time spent" ratio. This
> also goes in hand with Duanes request for a feature freeze as most ideas
> for new features are picked up by demands on squid-users.

I sympathise. In recent weeks, I've been _trying_ to find time to finish
off some basic features/patches for 2.3, and trying to keep them up with
the devel releases, and I'm _still_ not finished. I'm hoping that a couple
of the simpler ones might make it in the next week...but...not enough hours
in the day.

Hope the coding goes well. Good decision.