THIS WEEKEND

From: <lanyzz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 02:54:49 -0600 (CST)

NOTE: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR LEGAL TV
DE-SCRAMBLER IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK
DELETE NOW. THANK YOU--

LEGAL CABLE TV DE-SCRAMBLER
Want to watch Sporting Events?--Movies?--Pay-Per-View??
*This is the Famous R-D-O Shack TV Descrambler
You can assemble it from R-D-O Shack parts for about $12.00.
We Send You:
E-Z To follow Assembly Instructions.
E-Z To read Original Drawings.
The Famous R-D-O Shack Parts List.
PLUS SOMETHING NEW YOU MUST HAVE!
Something you can't do without.
THE UP-TO-DATE REPORT: USING A DESCRAMBLER LEGALLY
Warning: You should not build a TV Descrambler without
reading this report first.
Frequently Asked Questions--CABLE TV DESCRAMBLER
Q: Will the descrambler work on Fiber, TCI, Jarrod
and satellite systems?