2.3DEVEL3 and SSL

From: Eric Stern <estern@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:43:10 -0500 (EST)

I've got 2.3DEVEL3 ported to Win32, and I've discovered that SSL (ie
CONNECT) doesn't work anymore. The browser makes the connection to the
cache, and the cache seems to make the connection to the origin server,
but it just sits there and does nothing.

I haven't had a chance to look into this more closely, and before I did I
thought I'd ask if others have seen this problem with 2.3DEVEL3, or if I
managed to break something during the port (which would be a little wierd,
because everything else is working just great).

/ Eric Stern - Industrial Code & Logic Inc. - (519) 249-0508 /
/ http://www.indcl.com /
/ WebSpeedWare - web caching doesn't have to be expensive! /