Re: Can Sending Bulk Email Make You Money?<<

From: <414BgAVQN@dont-contact.us>
Date: 29 Nov 99 4:10:59 PM

If you've previously received the message pasted below and have
not yet purchased...GREAT! Not because it would be a bad decision,
(its been the best purchased I've ever made on the Internet),
but because I'm going to make it a better deal for you.

I have been "succe$$fully" direct emailing for two years. Normally,
I would say "never" buy addresses from a CD, but I can't say that
with this particular offer. I was low on addresses myself and
decided to give this product a shot. To my surprise, I got more
than my money's worth!!!

Now it's your turn!!!

Now you can get the same thing I did at half the price, plus
my two FREE bonuses that are worth over $200.
Why would I share these addresses with you at half the price
I paid? Well, I know there will be hundreds of people
wanting these hot addresses to offer their products and
services as well. So why not promote Internet commerce,
offer a great deal and make a few bucks at the same time?

Your investment is only $99. Plus, if you order before Dec 10th,
you get two FREE Bonuses:

+ A Complete Guide to the Internet Manual
+ Stealth Professional Mass Mailer Program

Below is my order form. I can accept major credit cards.
I'll even take your check as long as your bank is in the U.S.A.!!!

I will not process your order without your signature!!! I am not shipping
CD's. I will send you to my site to download everything you purchased.

Don't worry, if some idiot gets my download site shut down, I have
more than 20 more ready to go right now!!!

                         - - - - - - - - - - CUT HERE - - - - - - - - - -

                     - - - THE MILLIONS CD - VOLUME 6A - - -

                               ***** NOW ONLY $99.00 ****

NOTE:
You can buy from me whenever you want, but quality email addresses
need to be re-harvested every 30 days or less to maintain a good
deliverability ratio.

TO ORDER these addresses, simply print out the
ORDER FORM below and fax it to one of my orders centers.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover & Checks by Fax.

Put your initials next to the statement below.

_____Yes! I would like to order MILLIONS Vol. 6A email addresses
for only $99.00.

BONUS, No shipping charge!!!

*** For your security, the billing information MUST MATCH
that on your credit card or we cannot process your order.

DATE / / / (DD/MM/YYYY)

NAME_________________________________________

  - - OR - -

COMPANY NAME__________________________________

ADDRESS________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP___________________________________

PHONE NUMBERS ( ) ______________________

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS_____________________________

TO ENSURE ACCURACY, PLEASE TYPE OR CLEARLY SPELL
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN: _______________________________

TYPE OF CREDIT CARD:

______VISA _____MASTERCARD _____ AMEX _____DISCOVER

CREDIT CARD# ________-________-________-__________

EXPIRATION DATE____/________ (MM/YYYY)

NAME ON CARD____________________________________

AMOUNT $____________________

(Required)
AUTHORIZATION SIGNATURE:_____________________________

CHECK BY FAX SERVICES!

If you would like to fax a check, paste your check to the bottom of the
your completed order form then fax it to one of my orders centers.

If you fax a check, there is no need for you to send the
original check. We will draft up a new check, with the exact
information from your original check. All checks will be held
for bank clearance. (7-14 days) Make payable to: "N.I.LLC"

Fax Order Centers:
        - - New York (212) 504-0866
        - - California (530) 481-8642

I will get an incredible response to this offer and all fax lines may be busy,
please, keep trying...you'll be glad you did!!!

You can also mail your order to:

Post Office Box 893
Sandy, Utah 84091-0893
U.S.A.

The listserver will automatically delete your email address by entering
it at the website below. Other direct email partners and I update our
remove lists with addresses that are entered at this site.
http://sede.aecoc.es%647key=removeremoveindex=ixbtl730iq%403522794361/~joeb/remove/21268.htm

Here's the original advertisement I received...