Lose 5-15 Inches In One Hour! Introducing Non-Surgical Liposuction!

From: Dennis <xzpl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 18:00:43 -0500

Re: Lose 5-15 Inches In One Hour! Introducing Non-Surgical
Liposuction With
Detoxifying Regeneration Herbal Body Wrap Product!

The product: A detoxifying herbal body wrap product designed for home
use.
Comes complete with Instructional Video and product specific special
terry
cloths.

UnWrap A Beautiful You!
Many of the body wraps on the market today do one of 2 things:
1)Make you loose water from your skin (bad)
2)Compress fat cells (bad).

Our Detoxifying Herbal Body Wrap Product actually removes fat from
your
body without surgery, permanently shrinking the fat cells. Time
-proven for more than a decade, it has been clinically demonstrated
with utlrasonic
photography to nutritionally release fat out of the cells and into
the
lymphatic system. The resulting fat garbage is then naturally carried
out
of the body through the normal elimination process! Simply drink
eight glasses of water for the three days following the wrap and the
fat is
eliminated…permanently!

Better Results & Lots Cheaper Than Surgical Liposuction!
Plastic surgery specifically Surgical Liposuction, has become the
weight
reduction choice of the century, making plastic surgeons rich! It
brings
new meaning to the concept, "living off the fat of the land." Our
company alone offers an economical, healthy, all-natural Non
-Surgical alternative!
This is the reason we refer to our system as "Non-Surgical
Liposuction"! No
Surgery, No Pain, No Untoward Side Effects! No Waiting in the Doctor
's
Out-patient Surgical Suite, No Dieting, No Exercise and No major
monetary
expense! Just results! Which is evident immediately after the very
first
wrap - which lasts about One Hour! Simply follow the instructions on
the
accompanying Video and the Instructions on the product bottle. Sit
back,
Relax; And just watch our product steadily and surely go to work on
those
fat bulges and undesirable cellulite puckers in your body –
Unwrapping a
beautiful you!

NOT TEMPORARY WATER LOSS!
Inches loss is not due to temporary compression or water loss. While
you
cannot reduce the number of fat cells in your body without surgery,
it is
possible to shrink the amount of fat inside the fat cells.
Our cellulite loss product not only helps you lose inches, it also
helps
cleanse your body of dangerous toxins.
Our scientifically balanced blend of 23 herbs and minerals are
enhanced
with sea vegetation to cleanse your body of toxins and reduce inches
by firming and toning the skin.
Clinically tested, our Detoxifying Herbal Body Wrap works by actually

shrinking fat cells. The combination of herbs and sea vegetation
provides
the nutrients that penetrate the cell walls and cause
the lipids (fatty material) inside the cells to be released into the
lymphatic system. The fat is then circulated naturally and carried
out
through thenormal elimination process of the body, resulting
in a natural and permanent inch loss (not temporary compression or
water
loss).

Product DESCRIPTION: Single Application
QUANTITY 1 lb/.454 kg

SUGGESTED USE:
Simply add our Detoxifying Body Wrap prodect to one gallon
of purified or distilled water and simmer for 15 minutes.
Let it cool so that it is warm, but not too hot, and submerge our
product
specific terry wrap cloths into the solution.
Wring them out slightly and, beginning at the ankle, wrap the body
upwards
with the cloths. Then wrap plastic wrap around your body
to keep the heat in the towels. You will need to leave the cloths on
your
body for one hour, preferably while you are lying down. The solution
may be
refrigerated and reheated if necessary.
Inches Loss is 5 to 15 Inches after one wrap which lasts about one
hour!

INGREDIENTS:
• Aloe Vera • Non-Volcanic Montmorillinite • Papaya • Peppermint •
Red
Clover • Hawthorne Berries • Sea Vegetation • Yarrow • Yellow Dock •
Magnesium Sulfate • Alfalfa • Burdock • Capsicum • Chickweed
• Comfrey • Cornsilk • Dandelion • Echinecea • Fennel • Gentian
• Ginger • Garlic • Kelp • Parsley •

NOTE: Our product pak will come complete with a video that explains
in
detail how to conduct the body wrap.

Testimonials:
“Using your Body Wrap Product, I lost eleven and half inches my very
first
wrap……… I have more energy than ever and I feel so much healthier. My

friends saw the results and are now using it too.” ~ S.L - Member in
California

"Last Saturday we did a body wrap on my 17 year old daughter.
She already has a cute figure but she had some "problem"
areas (or so she thinks). We did the body wrap but we were
not able to re-measure her immediately after.
We re-measured on Monday, and her total inches loss was 3 and a
quarter
inches. The little "puckers" you get when you squeeze your problems
areas
(thighs), was not causing those little dimples
anymore! She was thrilled.
Interestingly....a side effect.....a good one.......
The day before the wrap, my daughter got to wrestling with the cat...
.and
the cat won! Left a red, scabby, very noticeable scratch
on the whole length of her arm, which looked pretty nasty!
The morning after the wrap .....it was GONE!"

"Body wraps are great. I have done 5 in the past two weeks.
My wife, who was one of the five, lost 8 1/2 inches in just
one hour. She went to work and told friends and now this weekend I
have
scheduled 4 more. I will probably be sceduling up to 7 or 8 by next
week-end. Word of mouth is the best advertising!!!! I also recommend

Slim-Away so people can also lose weight instead of just lose inches.
"

"OK, Now I am ready to rock!!!!. Lost 8 inches last night on myself
(my
1st), wife had her 3rd body wrap lost another 5 inches. A friend of
ours
has back problems and had broken her back several years ago. She is
getting
the body wraps just to relax her and ease the pain. Today we are
doing a
lady who owns a salon and when she is happy I know she will spread
the word. It is exciting!!!!
Of course when I do a body wrap I have extra bottles of Slim-Away on
hand
for the Added Weight Loss effect! Seems like the more you do, the
better
you get and the more customers/members you get.
Best of Luck to all!"

Need we say more?
To place your order, see Ordering Instructions below:

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:

The price for our Detoxifying Herbal Body Wrap Product, complete with
the
Instructional Video and Product Specific Terry Cloths, has been set
at
$179.00.
But if you order right NOW – before DECEMBER 8, 1999, you will save
BIG!
Because the price has been reduced to $149.99! But only till December
8,
1999! NO EXCEPTIONS! So Hurry and place your order TODAY, to avoid
any
disappointments!
You may place your order either by PHONE, by FAX,
Or, you can send it by postal mail.
See Postal Mailing Address below at the end of this message.

To place your order by PHONE, anytime of the day or night;
Just call our 24 Hour Automated order taking line @: 918-748-1977.
Quote Product Ad Code: DHB/120899/A1.

Note, You must quote the above product ad code to receive the product
pak
at this specially discounted price of $149.99.

If no product ad code is quoted when prompted by the system, we will
assume you are responding from another ad source where this special
price break is not being offered. This means you will be charged the
full retail price of $179.00 instead.

Shipping & Handling is $16.95 per product pak, and 10% for multiple
paks.
For Canadian and other Internationally bound product shipments,
shipping &
handling is $45.00 per product pak, and 25% of total amount of order
, for
multiple gel product paks.

To place your order via FAX,
Simply print this Fax Payment Form below. Complete it - LEGIBLY
please.
(Best to type it). Fax your LEGIBLY completed form(s) to our 24Hour
Dedicated Fax Line @: 208-246-1506

Please, allow up to two weeks for delivery on all standard shipping &

handling orders destined for the United States, and up to four weeks
delivery for Canadian & other International shipments.

DON'T DELAY! ORDER TODAY - AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR CURRENT PRICE
REDUCTION
– BEFORE THIS OFFER EXPIRES ON DECEMBER 8, 1999!

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

FAX ORDER PLACEMENT/PAYMENT FORM: Fax form to:(208) 246-1506

[ ] Yes, Please send me ONE pak of your Detoxifying Herbal Body Wrap
Product, Complete With the Instructional Video and Product specific
terry
Cloths, at the specially discounted price of $149.99 plus $16.95 for
shipping & handling. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery. I
live in
the United States.
[ ] Yes, I am ordering more than one product pak. Please send me the
total
number of product paks stipulated below at the same deeply
discounted
price of $149.99 for each product pak, plus 10% of total amount of
my order for shipping & handling.
Total Number of Product Paks ordered:____________________
[ ] Please, send my product to the International address below, and
charge
me $45.00 per product pak; and 25% of total amount of my order for
multiple
orders.

Please note: Canada is considered an international destination, and
same
international shipping & handling charges apply.

CREDIT CARD INFORMATION:(If paying by Credit Card).
Product Ad Code: DHB/120899/A1.