Logging host IP addresses in access.log

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:27:38 +0800

Hi,

First I'd like to apologize for my unfamilarity with the code.

I would like to log the host IP addresses of the URLs in access.log.
I always resolve them since I'm doing dst ACLs for always_direct.

This is to make logfile analysis easier - right now I'm post-processing the
logs and it takes some time to resolve yesterday's hostnames after the
fact.

Pointers on what code bits to change are appreciated.

Thanks!
---m

--
Miguel "Migs" A.L. Paraz	            IPhil Communications Network, Inc.
http://www.iphil.net        Business Development/Network Architecture/Training