Re: Wierd problem, NTLM diff

From: Andy Doran <ad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:51:39 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Looks like some problem with persistent connections.

I think so too.

> Does the problem appear when posting, or on the next request after the
> POST?

I think it's happening during the first request. My best guess is that IE
is sending the POSTed data more than once during the NTLM handshaking and
this is confusing Squid.

Aside from the authentication, the only difference from stock Squid is
that a patch that you gave me has been applied (it makes connections
persistant even if there is a proxy error).

- ad