How safe are cellular phones?

From: <safety@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:23:30
Are cellular and cordless phones safe?

Nobody knows. These phones emit electromagnetic waves which pass into the brain through the ear. Some experts guess that over time they cause problems, even cancer. Some guess that they do not.

In essence it's a giant test and we're the guinea pigs. Why not opt out of this experiment? The EVERSAFE sticker blocks 99% of electromagnet waves emitted by cellular and cordless phones. If a family member talks an hour and a half a day, the effect is reduced to less than a minute.

  • The EVERSAFE sticker is a net-like protective device. It fits neatly onto the earpiece of any cellular or cordless phone. Sound quality is not affected.
  • The EVERESAFE sticker is patented. It is an electrically conductive net woven from carbon, lead and potassium fibers. It blocks over 99% of possibly deadly electromagnetic waves of 100 Mhz-2,0000Mhz.

Why not protect yourself and your family?

  • Some people say, "Just don't use the phone too much." But how much is too much? Nobody knows. And these phones are part of our lives. Why gamble with health? Let's protect our loved ones.
  • Low Cost of Prevention

    One EVERSAFE STICKER: $16.95, plus $3.00 shipping & handling. That's only $19.95.

    Two EVERSAFE stickers - $29.95 including shipping and handling.

    Three EVERSAFE stickers - $39.95.

    Each additional EVERSAFE sticker - $10.00 additional.

    Order by mail, phone or secure server

    By Mail -

    • Mail check payable to E2 Sales to:
      P.O. Box 610-321, Newton, MA 02461-0321 (USA)

    By Phone -

    Just call: 617-916-1705
    Please have your credit card ready.

    By Credit Card using Secure Server -

    Non-Mass. Residents Massachusetts Residents (+ 5% - Sales Tax)

    To remove from this list please click here.