Re: suggestion (Re: squid store io modifications)

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 14:31:12 +0100

Miguel A.L. Paraz wrote:

> www.sourceforge.net?

Thanks.

It looks like they have beaten me on my dream project. I have since long
dreamt about making a site like this, but I havent had the funds for nor
time to do it. But I have (without my prior knowledge) contributed to
sourceforge.net via Hen's (short for Henner and Henrik) cvsweb tool.

I will consider putting a complete copy of my CVS repository there,
including the store I/O modifications AND lots of other stuff.

/Henrik