Re: can an IMS be changed into a reload????

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 00:22:51 +0100

Dancer wrote:

> As yet, I'm not able to pin down a cause. I keep going back over the code hoping
> to find something wrong with it, but there's so little of it that it's hard to
> see where it might be wrong.

I know the feeling.

I have been working on a minimal proxy or TCP plug which logs every byte
passing thru and with replay capabilities to replay the responses on
later requests. I used a limited version of a such tool when diagnosing
the "Cache-Control: max-age=0 + Age: 0" problem in IE5, and that
excersise learnt me how valuable such a tool would be, but the progress
of the tool development has not been as fast as I'd like it to be (more
like none at all).

/Henrik